Want to share your recipe's?

Please email your recipe's and cooking tips in to:
recipesontherun@live.com
and I will gladly post them to this site.
Happy cooking!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Upside down spaghetti

This one IS NOT PICTURE worthy! I made it last night.. and when I went to make it look cute on a plate.. to take a picture.. it just WASN'T happening! I think its a must try though.. just for a fast and easy.. and something you have in your fridge/pantry.. for the most part. I just made 1/2 of this recipe and it made a ton.

16 oz low fat sour cream
8 oz low fat cream cheese (mix with sour cream)
Browned hamburger (about 1 lb)
Spaghetti sauce, mix with hamburger
Spaghetti noodles.

Layer bottom of a 9x13 pan with sour cream/cheese mixture then cooked spaghetti, then sauce and hamburger. Top with cheese and bake at 350 for 30 min.

No comments: